jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

First Post Featured

1. profile image0
    Siah Worldposted 3 months ago

So happy that my first post got H icon.  still exploring and trying to get familiar with Hubpages.
    To anyone my questions are:
    1. Can I ask if followers can also help in gaining hubscore?

2. How many months before you saw your first number in earnings?

3. How many times should you post in a month?

I hope someday I will get some extra income out of this so my passion in writing will have a positive outcome.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Welcome to HubPages.

Wow, your profile says you've published six hubs in 24 hours. How did you manage to do that? It takes me a couple of hours, usually half a day, to write a hub.

1. profile image0
        Siah Worldposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hello! Thank you for the warmth welcome. Some of those that I posted are old poems of mine. Finally I decided to try writing online.

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Ah... good luck. Hope you have many more featured. You could have a read of the Learning Center - lots of info for newbies there: https://hubpageshelp.com

1. profile image0

Amazing! your profile is so motivating. Thank you for the information. I will take time to read it and to improve my writing skills. God Bless.

2. MKishor profile image80
    MKishorposted 3 months ago

Nice one. Good luck to you. Someday you may be able to earn extra income from here. Keep on the good works.

1. profile image0

Thank you smile I will try my best to excel with this. Good luck also to you.

working