jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Tracing Earnings--Is it possible?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 weeks ago

I just got my highest-ever earnings for a single day!  (It's not going to make me rich, by a long shot, but since it is at least triple what I've ever gotten before, ... But since we are not supposed to discuss specific numbers here...)

At any rate--is there any way to determine which hub had that awesome number of views, and generated that amount of income? 

I checked both the HP Ad Program, and the Amazon program, and the amount does not show up on either; it's only on the combined total of all avenues, so I must assume (yes, I know what that spells...), that it was just from views...

2. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 2 weeks ago

You think this was from the HP Ad program? Since you say it was just from views.

If yes, check Google Analytics and see which hub received the most traffic on the day in question. If it were an Amazon sale, you may have to determine which hub it was from the product once you get the report.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
      DzyMsLizzyposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I looked in the earnings stats, where you can select the programs.  I chose Amazon first, and it showed zero activity; then I checked the HP ad program, and it, too, showed zero activity.  So, I am left having to assume it is from views only???  I thought we only got paid via ads, but since all of that shows zero, I'm at a loss.

As for GA, it's "Greek to me."  I never have been able to figure out how to use it, what all those columns of numbers, percentages, and so on mean, or how to apply any of it.  Besides, it also seems to be a PITA to get into in the first place.  So I ignore it.

1. Venkatachari M profile image84
        Venkatachari Mposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I am also "zero" as regarding GA. I haven't even enabled it on my HP.
        Regarding stats provided by HP, they provide only date wise overall views and you can't know which hub got how much. That's the drawback here.
        But, you can know from the statistics page, which hub received how many views and count on its basis.

working