jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Mrinmoy2017 profile image58
    Mrinmoy2017posted 7 weeks ago

So far I know if Google ban one's AdSense account, he/she cannot reopen the account. In that case how the niche or featured article can access Google AdSense? Probably it will not be allowed.

So my question is how the way that hub could make money other than Google AdSense programme?

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image83
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

@Mrinmoy Chakraborty

HubPages is making money through their Ad Program.

Welcome to HubPages.

2. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

You can configure the Amazon program with your own ID and earn entirely off product reviews and product related articles.

Other than that, unfortunately there are no earning options here.

Mrinmoy2017posted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I have activated my amazon associate ID in hubpages external affiliate program and asked AdSense related question in AdSense forum, a reply has received, but not satisfactory, asked further clarification. Let's see their final reply.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

You cannot participate in any part of the HP Ads Program if you do not have an Adsense account, it is an essential prerequisite.  That is nothing to do with Adsense, it is a HubPages rule.

The only option you have is your own external Amazon account.   Frankly, I would say if that is the only option you have, HubPages is the wrong place for you.  You will not be able to earn enough from that alone.

#Marisa Wright first of all thank you for reply. I have same doubt as you pointed out here about earning in HP.

As per my question I asked if AdSense account ever block can it revive?

I put this question in AdSense and got the reply that I can apply using alternate mail ID.

Whatever, I am newbie in HP. Typed and uploaded 8,  posts, three become featured, one is pending, one I have deleted. Three require proof reading/grammar/related capsule. Hope that will I correct as soon as possible. I am trying to make my JP a niche one.

There are various symbols in MyAccount page viz Hub Pro, Publication etc etc. What is this Hub pro and Publication? Can you please light me up?

Please read HP instead of JP, typo

1. theraggededge profile image94
            theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Here you go: https://hubpageshelp.com

and: http://hubpages.com/faq/

You can edit your forum post by clicking on Edit just below it smile

Welcome to HubPages, by the way.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Your first task should be to establish whether you can get a new Adsense account.  If you cannot, then there is no point in continuing with HubPages.

You can apply for Adsense with a different email address, BUT be aware you are not supposed to. If you apply with a different email address, they will give it to you because they assume you are a different person (because many people around the world share the same name).  If they discover you are the same person, they will delete it, because you are banned.

One way they can discover you are the same person is your physical address.  If it's the same as the one on the banned account, they will know it's you.  So you will have to work out how to give them a different address, as well. 

When you reach a certain amount, they will send you a PIN number by ordinary mail - so you will have to give them your residential address.   If it is the same as the address you used for the banned account, they will immediately delete your account.

working