jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: INTRODUCING THE POT (DWAA MBWARA)

1. adigaproductions profile image68
    adigaproductionsposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub INTRODUCING THE POT (DWAA MBWARA) (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. chasmac profile image97
    chasmacposted 2 months ago

You cannot post duplicate content on HubPages. The text is already published on adigaproductions.wordpress'dot'com/2011/07/20/introducing-the-dwaa-mbwara/, which I see is also your name here on HP. - So even if you are the original author, it's still duplicate content and not allowed.

1. adigaproductions profile image68
      adigaproductionsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Ok thanks, I am getting to understand the forum clearly.

3. Luke Holm profile image90
    Luke Holmposted 2 months ago

Yes, as a follow up to chasmac, you can remove your content from your wordpress website, wait an hour or so, and then post the information to hubpages.  Shouldn't be a problem.  Good luck!

4. erorantes profile image37
    erorantesposted 2 months ago

Hello mister a diva productions. The pat alone does not comple a full hub. If you do not mind. You can add two other important custom related to the standard of the marry couple. I like international practices when it is safe. An article that will teach younger people how to deal with normal habits to find a good spouses. It will be a great success to you and hub pages. I am looking forward reading the finished hub.

5. adigaproductions profile image68
    adigaproductionsposted 2 months ago

Thanks all for your kind contributions, I will do just as you advised. Erorantes, yes I will do as you suggested, thanks a lot.

working