jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: My Wife complains about everything and I still Love

1. Ajsdairy profile image60
    Ajsdairyposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub My Wife complains about everything and I still Love her (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image83
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

@Ajsdairy,
      What is a problem?
      Did you get any email from HubPages??

2. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 2 months ago in reply to this

What was the specific reason the email stated for the hub not being published?

From a quick look, I think the hub is a bit on the short side and also personal. This is not a blog site; it's a site for writing quality stand alone articles which are relevant to a wide range of readers.

3. paperfacets profile image89
      paperfacetsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I did see on the side column another Hub which has passed quality called How to Deal With a Cranky, Crabby Husband. So it is not the subject matter, but the presentation. Title too.

Are there solutions to living with a complaining partner that would help your reader?
      Have you found actions you can do that brings less complaining?

A Hub offers hints tips and answers. Also I did see some misspellings and word structure, but those you can take care of with a couple of re-editings. Try to reword and use less 'I' sentences. Good luck.

working