jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: My Wife complains about everything and I still Love

1. Ajsdairy profile image60
    Ajsdairyposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub My Wife complains about everything and I still Love her (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image79
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 11 days ago in reply to this

@Ajsdairy,
      What is a problem?
      Did you get any email from HubPages??

2. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 11 days ago in reply to this

What was the specific reason the email stated for the hub not being published?

From a quick look, I think the hub is a bit on the short side and also personal. This is not a blog site; it's a site for writing quality stand alone articles which are relevant to a wide range of readers.

3. paperfacets profile image88
      paperfacetsposted 11 days ago in reply to this

I did see on the side column another Hub which has passed quality called How to Deal With a Cranky, Crabby Husband. So it is not the subject matter, but the presentation. Title too.

Are there solutions to living with a complaining partner that would help your reader?
      Have you found actions you can do that brings less complaining?

A Hub offers hints tips and answers. Also I did see some misspellings and word structure, but those you can take care of with a couple of re-editings. Try to reword and use less 'I' sentences. Good luck.

working