jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Advertisement Earnings

1. HoneyBB profile image87
    HoneyBBposted 2 weeks ago

Do we make money off of the advertisements on our profile page?

1. WryLilt profile image85
      WryLiltposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes, if you have your Adsense and Hubpages Ad Programs set up. If they're set up correctly, you'll receive 60% of impressions.

If you don't have your earnings page setup, you won't earn any money; 100% of impressions go to Hubpages.

1. HoneyBB profile image87
        HoneyBBposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks, I do have it set up. Good to know I'm earning on it.

2. Mrinmoy2017 profile image54
    Mrinmoy2017posted 2 weeks ago

WryLilt, once a cyber cafe owner had created a webpage for me against money and included AdSense program. He used to handle that page and one day Google has banned that AdSense account. The year was 2006 and that time I had no knowledge about computer so I depended upon that cyber cafe owner. Later I knew if AdSense ban one's account he/she cannot run the program anymore.

Coming in hubpage I notice only AdSense program is available. Already my three articles are published here and two are featured.

In this situation what alternative I can use to monetise my articles (amazon apart) other than AdSense?

Or is there any scope of earning of selling articles through hub pages? Any idea please?

1. WryLilt profile image85
      WryLiltposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, without Adsense, you have little or no options on Hubpages. Hubpages does not offer options for selling articles, either. You can remove the articles if you wish, as you retain all rights to content you publish here.

The best option is to start your own website and find a display advert network that is not associated with Hubpages, or go sell your content on sites such as constant-content.

working