jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Web Development On Going Project

1. Blogger Spices profile image61
    Blogger Spicesposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Web Development On Going Project (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. julieann26 profile image81
      julieann26posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

First up your title makes no sense in relation to what you have written.  Grammar is also a problem, as well as some formatting issues e.g. Titles should be in Title Case.

Also, the article is way too short - you have to a minimum of about 700 words.  You also need to decide what the article is about as there are way too many ideas and not enough focus on the topic mentioned in your title.

HubPages requires that you write magazine-style articles with good grammar.  You need to have an introduction and conclusion.  I found the only image you had, a bit of a turn-off.  As a web developer myself, I would be using something more professional looking.

2. Gyanendra Mocktan profile image70
      Gyanendra Mocktanposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I am new here. I can say mush about your post.  Hope you will get feedback from experienced hub writers. Thank you.

3. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

It's gobbledegook. That means it makes no sense and looks like a poor translation or spun article. It has no place at HubPages. Like Gyanendra Mocktan says above, it's 'mush'.

Particularly fun is the part where you tell us what a website is - on a website.

"The website is a collection of pages that have shaped the content of images, text, or video which generally provide information to readers that can be accessed via the INTERNET."

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

"For sale early start by making a website for your business, neighbor or close relative who has a product that will be promoted."

I'll do that, yes.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 weeks ago

Yup, total gibberish.

1. Gyanendra Mocktan profile image70
      Gyanendra Mocktanposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

theraggededge Thank you for your help.  mush should have been much.

The whole sentence should have been:
      I do not have much experience.  Or
      i don't have experience here. Thank you.

working