jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpages Editing Queue

1. ninjaapple profile image87
    ninjaappleposted 5 weeks ago

Hey guys. I got about three articles that we eligible to be moved to a Hubpages network site. The most recent update was that while the articles(all three) were good, they still needed some editing and were moved to the editing queue, which apparently takes a while to process articles. Can anybody give kind of an average time of how long articles take to pass through the editing queue? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi ninjaapple! smile

I have had the same response for three of my articles, out of which one was edited by an editor within 2 or 3 days. I got an email from the team HubPages that they are beginning the edit through a service called HubPro Basic. My hub was then edited and sent to a niche site. However, I haven't had any news about the editing of my other two articles. I don't know how long we have to wait.

I hope this helps. smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

That's an unusual response, are you absolutely sure that's what they said?

It's more usual to get an email saying they are good, but YOU need to do some more editing to improve them.

3. ninjaapple profile image87
    ninjaappleposted 5 weeks ago

Well initially, I did get the email from them asking for the article to be edited. I did edit it subsequently and afterward received another email stating that the article was good, but not quite there, and that it would be moved to their editing queue, which the article would apparently take some time to pass through. I do have the option of editing the article myself and re-submitting, but I decided to play it safe and wait until Hubpages staff edits it.

4. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 5 weeks ago

Our editing queues are fairly long.  I would suggest editing it yourself and resubmitting.  Be sure you pay close attention to the editorial policy of the site where you are submitting.  Make sure that you meet all of the criteria; there are articles in the editorial policy that you can reference, too.

1. ninjaapple profile image87
      ninjaappleposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Oh! OK I see. Thanks a lot for the info. Helped a lot.

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
        Jean Bakulaposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I find that even if I edit it myself, the turn around time can be so long, I can't get 2 hubs moved in a month anymore.

working