jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Help with "hits'' in Google Analytics.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image88
    Jesse Drzalposted 4 months ago

Just found a notification in my Google Analytics, states that ''Property Hubpages is not receiving hits. Either your site is not receiving sessions or it is not tagged correctly'' I am definitely receiving a lot of sessions and everything else seems normal as usual just wondering whats up with that. My concern really is that everything is set up correctly with Hubpages and not impeding performances, If its just an analytics issue I am not all that concerned about it. Thanks all.

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Where are you seeing this exactly? I checked Analytics and I do not get any error message and my real time tracking is working fine too.

Jesse Drzalposted 4 months ago in reply to this

It was under that first blue bell looking icon in the top right corner. I did check my admin settings as well and these is most definitely a trcking id set up. I'm also getting real time tracking everthing looks fine..

Ohh boy..I just ran the recommended tag assistant chrome extension and it just threw 3 errors at me lol.

2. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 4 months ago

I'm not seeing the notification you are seeing. I see this one though, which is irrelevant IMO:

Set an Industry Category info
    Property Hub Pages does not have the industry category set. Consider setting the industry category to enable richer features in Google Analytics.

The notification did go away after I clicked on..perhaps I can tinker a little more. My main concern is that it's not hurting my site.

2. Jesse Drzal profile image88

I have industry category enabled. It keeps telling me the code is wrong but I have tracking codes enabled I really don't get it.

My google publisher tag is reporting that it's ok.

3. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 4 months ago

Haha okay ignore it then. All is good.

Sounds good to me lol. Thank's again, Brandon.

1. lobobrandon profile image82
        lobobrandonposted 4 months ago in reply to this

No problem smile

working