jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (17 posts)

What games do you guys (and girls) like?

1. icewave5 profile image60
    icewave5posted 7 years ago

Well me favourite would be FPS, first person shooter, fun killing people and stabbing em'. Am i mental or wat?

Role-playing games are ok at the start but gets boring for me. Nothing left to do.

Strategy games are fun, i like thinking maybe.... real-time strategy games annoys me, i can't always go on.'

What do you guys like? Dirty games? fighting games? adventure? action?

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Outdoor games involves cricket and football while indoor includes carrom board and badminton. Computer games are not so favorite to me till now.

3. 62
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Golf games or racing games, loved Red Alert on the PC but it's crap on the x-box.

4. apeksha profile image60
    apekshaposted 7 years ago

Badminton & carom..

5. sassychic profile image60
    sassychicposted 7 years ago

I abolutely love scrabble! I do enjoy outdoor games, especially Paint Ball and many more.

6. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Badminton and cricket for physical games, chess, bridge, backgammon and scrabble indoors.

7. maguijo profile image61
    maguijoposted 7 years ago

My hubby and I play Adult Monopoly.....

I was going to explain the rules, but I just realized it's a topic for a great hub, so I will go write that now. :-)

8. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

Jenga, Monopoly, Shadowrun (video game and pen and paper RPG), the Road Rash series, Mortal Kombat, Vectorman, Comix Zone, scrabble, pictionary...so many more. big_smile

9. Teresa McGurk profile image82
    Teresa McGurkposted 7 years ago

tiddley winks

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
      GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nice! I used to play that in school but I almost got expelled for creating a black market betting pool. wink

Guess they feared one of us getting all the candy, not sharing it, and growing up to be a behemoth. ;D

1. Teresa McGurk profile image82
        Teresa McGurkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep -- it can be a dangerous game, leading to all sorts of nefarious underworld endeavours. . .

10. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Badminton for outdoors.  Scrabble, chess for indoors.  When my kids were young, though, I did enjoy the occasional game of "Cooties" -  smile - just because the Cooties were kind of cute once they were built.  I do have a "Hello Kitty" cell game that actually gets kind of challenging after a while.

11. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Badminton, tennis, volleyball outside...indoors...scrabble, backgammon, sequence, yahtzee, Uno, Skip-bo smile to name a few

12. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

I play strategy and tactics games and role playing games.  I tried playing online but I'm too old for the kids; I don't understand half the their shortcut language.

Right now I'm playing Empire Total War for S&T and
    Two Worlds the Epic for RPG.

13. beermugworld profile image62
    beermugworldposted 7 years ago

We like to play our personalized drinking Jenga game. Since pretty much the same group of us plays we just wrote different things on each block. When its pulled the rules on the block need to be followed. Also does anyone know Left Right Center?

14. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Strip Poker

15. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

Word games,wink.

Other than that, tennis, and sometimes (rarely), games involving the bank.