jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

ads

1. Anita Hasch profile image80
    Anita Haschposted 5 weeks ago

Hi, can somebody explains this please.I understand that you can only have 3 ads on a page.
    If I have a blog with say 10 posts, does every post count as a page, or is the whole blog a page? So, do you put 3 ads on a blog. Or 30 on 10 blog posts. The blog posts are 200 words in length.
    And how do I move an add from the bottom of a page, to the position between 2 posts. Do I delete the add at the bottom and then ????

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 weeks ago

Each page of the blog is seen as separate in terms of adverts. So a blog with 10 pages would have 30 adverts.

Google also recently removed the limitation on the number of adverts per page.

Placing adverts in the middle of your content would vary based on the platform you're using. On Blogspot, there should be a option to display adverts in the content.

If you're on (hosted) Wordpress, there are plugins to let you display adverts on various sections of the page.

However I'd suggest being wary about covering your page in too many adverts. 200 words is really short (the general recommendation is at least 500, although over 1,000 is better). You want the page to have more writing than adverts.

Anita Haschposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you, your assistance is appreciated.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

What WryLilt says.   I agree that 200 words is too short. I think on a blog, you don't have to write such long posts, but 350 words would be the absolute minimum IMO

Anita Haschposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you, will try to write longer posts.

working