Add placement

1. Anita Hasch profile image82
    Anita Haschposted 3 days ago

Has somebody written a hub about implementing ads on blogger with adsense and chitika. I have read chitika's instructions and they don't seem to have enough info. I follow the basic instructions but don't know how to move a advert from the bottom of a page to the side, higher up. All my adverts are on the latest post and right at the bottom. How do I place adverts next to each post. There are 7 posts on view all the time. My computer is still using the windows XP program. Will appreciate it if someone can direct me to a place where I can get this info. And I wondered if I could place my older posts onto static pages on blogger? On wordpress I add posts onto posts and pages. Is there any sense in doing this?  Can you for instance add adverts to a page? Thank you.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 days ago

I tried Chitika and didn't find it worth bothering with. 

Why would you want to place your older posts on a static page?   That doesn't make sense. 

To allow readers to find your older posts, make sure you give them Labels.  Labels are the Blogger equivalent of Categories.  Then put a Label menu in your sidebar. 

I can't see a link to your Blogger blog on your profile, if I could I'd go and have a look.

working