I'd like feedback on my Hub: Fructose VS Dextrose. What sugar to avoid if you ha

1. MrsRLaw profile image60
    MrsRLawposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Fructose VS Dextrose. What sugar to avoid if you have IBS. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

"Picture yourself walking down the grocery isle, you see a product that looks delicious."

Me. I'd hope to be walking down a grocery "aisle," that way I don't have to catch a ferry to get home.

Your Hub is too short. 700 words is the minimum; 1,000 to 1,500 is preferred.

Images need to be creative commons and free of copyright restrictions.

You need to spend some time here https://hubpageshelp.com/

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi MrsRLaw! smile Welcome to HubPages.

I agree with Rupert Taylor here. Also, I would like to suggest these points:

1. It is always best to write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about and what people might be searching for. If you have pets you can write about them, or some hobby or something special about where you live, etc.

2. The images should be in the public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use.

3. Add an appropriate video if possible.

Do spend your time in the Learning Centre which will help you build a solid hub.

I hope this helps. smile Good luck!

working