jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Topics We Follow...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago

I was scrounging around in the various tabs in the "my account" page, and I see I am following 4 topics.  I want to add a couple more, but I cannot find where to do that.

Did they move this utility, or eliminate it altogether?

1. kenneth avery profile image80
      kenneth averyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Hi, DzyMsLizzy!
      How are Ashland and Angel?

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I haven't checked lately, Kenneth--I've had a sh**load of stuff keeping me away from the computer this past week.  :-|

1. kenneth avery profile image80
          kenneth averyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

smile Dzy, I completely understand. The two action hero girls will wait.

2. Glenn Stok profile image94
    Glenn Stokposted 5 months ago

I see what you mean Dsy. We can still get to the main topic page by clicking explore > articles. But the follow/unfollow button used to be at the top right of every topic page. That button is definitely gone now with the new page layout.

You may notice that it has also disappeared from the comments section of all hubs.

Hopefully they will put these buttons back.

DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Indeed! So frustrating.  Even more so when we are not told beforehand, and something that was useful just goes 'poof!'

2. Venkatachari M profile image84
      Venkatachari Mposted 5 months ago in reply to this

It is true. We can't follow topics. I noticed this fact just now by going to the topics sub-sections after clicking the topics button while searching for articles.
      It is very discouraging and uncomfortable.
      The HP staff should look at this and fix the problem. They can install a follow button at the top right-hand corner of the subsections pages where the articles are displayed when you land there by clicking the topics buttons for each main topic (or category).

working