I'd like feedback on my Hub: Solving the NBA Rest Problem

1. profile image73
    claytontriebleposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Solving the NBA Rest Problem (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 months ago

Some issues come to mind. Gigantic run-un sentences are a problem such as this one:

"This includes superstar players like LeBron James and Steph Curry, now I see the logic in it for the teams, it’s pretty simple and as Boston Celtics fan I’m fine with them resting Isiah Thomas in a game against the Nets or another bottom feeder, if it meant that he would be more fresh and ready to go come playoff time, however the NBA more than any other professional sports league is almost solely marketed and sold on great individual players, so when Isiah Thomas doesn’t play immediately any interest in their game vs the Nets is completely gone to the casual fan, it’s the equivalent of removing Leonardo DiCaprio from the Wolf of Wall St. and replacing him with Jay Baruchel."

It needs to be broken up into several shorter sentences. Same thing with large blocks of text; they need to be broken into shorter paragraphs and given sub-heads.

You need to credit your images and they need to be free of copyright restrictions.

I suggest you spend some time at the Learning Center https://hubpageshelp.com/
    It's packed with information about how to create good Hubs.

3. Jesse Drzal profile image88
    Jesse Drzalposted 5 months ago

I don't see attribution on those photos.

working