jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Regarding getting the payment from hub earning program

1. kanaujiamonu profile image63
    kanaujiamonuposted 2 months ago

My hub has been featured on hub page. I want to know how can i get the payment for my featured hub.I had associated my paypal account also but not recieved any payment.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 2 months ago

You aren't eligible for payment until you receive a total of $50 in accrued earnings. You can view your current earnings on your earnings page: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/reports

'Featured' is just a way of saying your hub has been approved. Hubpages does not pay you simply for writing content; you are paid based on advertisements placed on the page that earn you money when you receive visitors. Most people earn about $2-5/1,000 views.

Since you only have one hub and have only been here ten days, you can likely expect to wait around 6 months (on average) before reaching your first payout, but only if you write more content and get reasonable traffic to your hubs.

To start accruing earnings, you also need to make sure you have an approved Adsense account set up. If you haven't applied yet, it generally takes at least 10-20 hubs before they'll approve you. Till you have an approved Adsense account, you cannot earn any money at Hubpages.

3. kanaujiamonu profile image63
    kanaujiamonuposted 2 months ago

ohhh....thanzzz

4. poppyr profile image92
    poppyrposted 2 months ago

Haha if they paid out $50 every time we got an article featured we'd all be writing for HP full time smile

1. SherrieWeynand profile image81
      SherrieWeynandposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I would take up permanent residence in front of my laptop and take my tablet with me if I had to leave.

2. kanaujiamonu profile image63
      kanaujiamonuposted 2 months ago in reply to this

sooo..............according to u...they did not pay any penny for writing dese hub pages.

Like they said, you have to have an Adsense account and that takes a while to get approved. Give it some time, write some really good hubs, and go from there. They aren't going to pay every time you write something. It all takes time.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
        psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I suggest that your read the learning centre pages about how things work here.

3. Bedbugabscond profile image89
        Bedbugabscondposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hubpages pays lots and lots of pennies. There are many people who make minimum monthly payouts.

Hubpages has always paid those who meet the $50 payout. Your article needs to get traffic for that to happen. You do not get paid for posting a hub. A worthy hub will attract readers from social networks and search engines, you need many readers to earn money.

Like Psychskinner said, read more about how HubPages works. You seem to be misunderstanding the nature of Hubpages.

4. theraggededge profile image96
        theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Your post here, and your level of understanding doesn't seem to fit with your article, 'Triangular Mesh Generation'. Did you write it yourself?

A simple run through Grammarly shows the article is huge chunks of a research paper written in 2011. wink

working