jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

PayPal Lockdown

1. eugbug profile image94
    eugbugposted 2 months ago

So PayPal have locked my account from receiving any further receipt of payments until I provide a Photo ID and proof of residence. If I can't do this before the next HubPages payout, will payout simply be held and added onto payout next month?

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hello eugbug, If you did not submit your documents to PayPal in time for the March 28th payout the balance will be added to next months payment.

eugbugposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the clarification Matt. Hopefully everything will be sorted out at the Paypal end (unless they change their minds), so my account won't be restricted.

2. Buildreps profile image93
    Buildrepsposted 2 months ago

Eugene, what prevents you to grant Paypal's request? Even if HP can sent you the payout, you cannot withdraw the money.

I can withdraw, but won't be able to receive payments (actually I just checked and it's not locked down yet, but will be in a few months if I don't respond to them).
      This is an EU regulations anti-money laundering thing. Just another bit of red tape crap we have to put up with in the  European Union.

3. lobobrandon profile image84
    lobobrandonposted 2 months ago

I had to do that a long time ago. Why don't you just do it? There's no way around it.

My PhotoID documents are out of date so they were rejected, but I rang them this morning and managed to persuade them to use them!

working