jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How to identify the Email attached with an Hubber account ?

1. LensMan999 profile image47
    LensMan999posted 7 weeks ago

Hi,

One of my close friend joined hubpages by accepting my invitation . He was published nearly 100 hubs and Inactive for last 2 year . Now he is interested come back but he forgot his password and email id attached with that account . I wanted to help him, How can I know the email id attached with a particular hubpage profile ? How can  I reset the password of profile ? Please anybody answer that

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

There's no way for you to see that information publicly.

There is a lost password link on the login page. If he still needs further help, he needs to contact the Hubpages team.

2. theraggededge profile image96
    theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago

I suppose if your friend has enabled contact on his profile, you could send a test message and he will receive it through whatever email he signed up with. You can't see it, but he will - if he still has access to that email account. From there he can click on the Lost Password link as WryLit suggests.

3. LensMan999 profile image47
    LensMan999posted 7 weeks ago

Problem is he don't remember his email id.  What he will do ?
    How to know the email id attached with hub profile?

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Okay, go to one of his hubs and click where it says 'contact author'. Send a message and see if he can find it on one of his email accounts. Once he's identified which email address is associated with HP, he can then request a password reset. Otherwise he will have to contact the HP team and ask for assistance.

working