jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Prison Break - The Reboot

1. profile image61
    Kai-alex Morganposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Prison Break - The Reboot (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. chasmac profile image99
      chasmacposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Your Hub describes a series that premieres on April 4th, but it's already April 8th.

1. profile image61
        Kai-alex Morganposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hello Chasmac,
        there is a reason for that. The article was published on the 4th. HubPages pulled it a could of days later. All I know is that they told me that my article needed improvement.

This was my first article to be published on HubPages. Has anything like this happened to you? Any pointers to breathe live into my article again? I mean besides change date/showing information. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
        -Kai-alexander Morgan

2. Jason mackenzie profile image88
      Jason mackenzieposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi, I feel updating your article as in 'premièred on April 4th' and altering the tone wherever required throughout the content could help. Thanks, regards...

1. profile image61

Hello Jason Mackenzie:

Thank you for the advice. This was my first time publishing an article on this site. My instructions from Hub Pages was simply, "Needs Improvement." That could mean a whole list of things.

Jason, when you say "altering the tone wherever required, thoughtout the content could help;" I understand about modifying the article with the up-to-date information, but when you talk about tone, what do you mean exactly?" Please, let me know because I would like to fix this issue and publish more articles here on HubPages. Thanks.
        -Kai-alexander Morgan

2. cpaldridge profile image89
    cpaldridgeposted 3 months ago

I loved the original Prison Beak and enjoyed the premiere of the reboot.  I think the advice about updating the article now that it has premiered is good.  Also, since it has already premiered maybe you could add some more details about the episode to give it more content and perhaps make it flow more?

3. Jason mackenzie profile image88
    Jason mackenzieposted 3 months ago

Hi Kai-alex Morgan...delays happen on hub due to assessment but it is never too late to change the date and tense accordingly. So you can make these changes even today and when you do, the entire tone would alter on its own.

1. profile image61

Hey Jason Mackenzie:

Thanks, man. I appreciate your comments! I will redo this article first thing in the morning.
      -Kai-alexander Morgan

working