I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to troubleshoot and fix a freezing computer pro

1. Alex muiruri profile image75
    Alex muiruriposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to troubleshoot and fix a freezing computer problem effectively. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You can't include a self-promotional link to your blog.

You need to credit your images properly. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

I think the article is confusing. If I were looking for advice on computer freezing, I'd be going to one of the big reputable tech sites. The problem is that your writing is rambling. You use too many words; for example:

"While purchasing a computer the user ought to be keen on their preference uses for the computer. Otherwise, you cannot purchase a very low physical propertied computer and presume that it would serve all purposes including heavy game play."

How about:

"Before purchasing a computer, ensure it has sufficient power for the tasks you want it to do. A low-specification machine cannot deal with heavy game play".

Article writing should be sharp and clear. Make your point. Move onto the next with as few words as possible. This is particularly important in 'how to' type articles like yours.

Hope that helps.

2. Jason mackenzie profile image87
    Jason mackenzieposted 6 weeks ago

Hi, I observed a number of grammatical errors, for example, the heading ends with a full-stop which it should not. The subheadings should be in title case and there should be more of them rather than just one followed by the summary. I would suggest getting your article edited by a professional proofreader for overall improvement. Hope I have been helpful, thanks, regards...

working