jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

NEED HELP:Please give me advice on my first hub

1. The Black Sparrow profile image74
    The Black Sparrowposted 4 months ago

Please give me advice how to pass the editing queue. This is my article: https://hubpages.com/literature/An-Open … ed-Writers

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

We can't see your hub as it is unpublished. If it fails the Quality Assessment Process, you will be given a special link to post here.

Your hub isn't caught up in an 'editing queue', it's simply waiting for publication. Make sure you have pressed 'Publish'.  Then it can take around 24 hours to actually get published. Don't update during that time or the process will have to begin again.

After that it has to pass QAP, if it does, you won't notice. If it doesn't, they will unpublish it and you'll get that email and a chance to put it right.

1. The Black Sparrow profile image74
        The Black Sparrowposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for the information! I didn't know about that. I will post it again smile

1. Kes Tadap profile image61
          Kes Tadapposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, Iam also new and learning reading helpful tips like this

2. The Black Sparrow profile image74
        The Black Sparrowposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I saw this link on the email they sent me.  http://hubpages.com/forum/newtopic/cate … ed-Writers

1. theraggededge profile image94
          theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

That's not it.

I still can't see the page. Are you certain you published it after you finished creating it?

On your account page, on the same row as the hub, is there a little grey, arrowed circle at the far right-hand side? That'll mean it's still pending publication. If it's published, it'll have a black circle with an H inside.

working