jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Paypal

1. Shatavi Benn profile image58
    Shatavi Bennposted 4 months ago

When I try to connect my Paypal to Hubpages a notice pops up saying there is an error. I open up another tab and sign into the paypal website just to make sure it is not my username or password, but I had no problems and signed in perfectly fine. So, I am not sure what exactly is going on with connecting my paypal. Is there anyone who can help me figure this out?

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

As far as I can remember, all you need is the correct email address that you use for PayPal. You don't put any other PayPal details in. No password necessary.

Shatavi Bennposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. Everything popped up automatically so I just press submit and 'error try again later' pops up. Even when I manually plug it in my username and password the same happens. I wish there was an email I can contact hubpages.

2. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hello Shatavi Benn, Please make sure your PayPal account is active and you are typing in the correct email address and password. If you are still experiencing issues you can email team@hubpages.com for further help.

Shatavi Bennposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. I will go back to my paypal and confirm that it is active. Thanks.

working