jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Capsule ordering doesn't work all the time

1. javanotes profile image62
    javanotesposted 8 years ago

(Very?) often it seems impossible to drag up to the top ( example for http://hubpages.com/hub/Netbeans-HelloWebApp ). The best would be either to improve this or have a shortcut "To Top" button for compensation.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

I find that sometimes they get a little stuck.

Just hit the "Reorder Now" button and then give it another go.

1. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This works for me, too

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

I've got so fed up with not being able to rearrange my hubs in the "Reorder" box that I've given up trying.  I now just do it the long, way, by clicking the arrows on the capsules.

I thought it might be because I'm using Opera.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you go through and give the capsules titles and then click on Reorder Now it'll repopulate the names in the Capsule Ordering palette.

I find it's then easier to rearrange them because I know where they're meant to go. And if it gets stuck the Reorder Now button is like using a stockwhip big_smile it gets those misbehaving capsules into shape.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I like the opera browser, but such a small percentage of our users use it that we only do limited testing in opera.  We've got so many things piling up that we want to fix or add, that realistically, we're probably not going to get a chance to do anything about this reordering issue very soon.