jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

New to HubPages

1. froejoe profile image81
    froejoeposted 7 years ago

Greetings everyone,

I signed up for HubPages about 4 weeks ago. I've been spending this time getting familiar with the system and practicing with HubTools. Although I've read through the online guide, I'm confused about something.

Do I apply for the affiliate program(s) *before* or *after* I publish some hubs?

Thanks in advance!

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

You can apply for the affiliate programs at any time I believe, but they might not accept your application if you are not already active on HubPages (with published hubs and whatnot) You do not HAVE to sign up with any affiliates. It is all optional.

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

The best way to get familiar with the system and practice with the HubTools is to actually publish some hubs! smile

I suggest that before you try signing up to any of the affiliates you have a bunch of good quality original hubs behind you. It'll increase your chances dramatically.

4. arilesmana profile image60
    arilesmanaposted 7 years ago

I'm newbie here, still trying to be familiar with this system - same with 'froejoe'

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, Froejoe and arilesmana. Authors and HP team are wonderful and am sure you will enjoy your time here.