jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Be a Good Student

1. happyblending profile image60
    happyblendingposted 9 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Be a Good Student (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jason mackenzie profile image82
      Jason mackenzieposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Hi, grammatical errors and sentence construction are two areas that are in need of drastic improvement. I suggest you get your article checked by a proofreader and then post it here. Thanks, regards...

happyblendingposted 8 days ago in reply to this

I did all to correct grammatical errors and I believe there is no grammatical mistake. But still I have to work on it, thank you, for your suggestion

2. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Don't space your sentences out as you are doing at the beginning of the article. It looks horrible and your writing doesn't flow as it should.

"No matter how poorly you have done at school or college this year, you have the opportunity to improve at any time you choose. In this article, you will learn how to make those improvements, and to make a positive impact in the next academic year. Follow these simple steps to learn how to be a good student"

Notice how I included the keywords from your title in the first paragraph?

'Technology' is the incorrect word. You mean 'techniques'.

The images are not good. Way too big and generic. You only need one or two for an article like this.

Get rid of the huge space at the beginning of each text capsule. Just put the cursor at the start of the text and press 'backspace'.

The story of Venkat is cool but you have to tie it in to the article. It's not enough to say he improved his scores dramatically by dancing. The story must be relevant to your tips, otherwise it is of no value.

You really, really have to get rid of those images. I can't stand scrolling down past them... and neither will your readers.

"Organise Yourself" You have one tip there and that is to sleep to a schedule. Surely there is more to organising yourself than that?

Revision and weekly test should change places.

Did I say remove those images? Get them gone!

happyblendingposted 8 days ago in reply to this

thank you Mam, I wil get it done..

2. profile image59
    Atul Gautamposted 8 days ago

Want to be a good student ? You have to do nothing. You  must do hardwork towards your studies. And another thing you must follow each and every thing what your parents say? Just follow these two things and just watch what happen.
    CHEERS!!!!

working