jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Top Content Marketing Pet Peeves For 2017

1. bloggershaali profile image60
    bloggershaaliposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Top Content Marketing Pet Peeves For 2017. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

It seems to me,your grammar is lacking, and your points are too general. For one thing, there are too many items in quotes, i.e: “the more the good,” “info-thirst,” and “blasting content internet-wide,” that I have never heard of.

There is just not any specific advice there.

2. Jason mackenzie profile image87
      Jason mackenzieposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Page not found...

2. Rupert Taylor profile image93
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

Probably it's me being out of tune with jargon but I read over your first three or four paragraphs several times and I have not the faintest idea what you are writing about. Sorry.

3. bloggershaali profile image60
    bloggershaaliposted 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. Could you suggest any specific tool that may help me with the grammatical issues? (Currently, I rely on grammarly & hemingway)

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Grammar tools will only get you so far.  You need to be fluent in English first, then the grammar tools will help you to correct small mistakes.

Right now, your English is not nearly good enough for the standard required at HubPages and I advise you to spend some more time studying.

working