I'd like feedback on my Hub: A1 or A2 Milk?

1. ketan pande profile image76
    ketan pandeposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub A1 or A2 Milk? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi Ketan,

This is an interesting topic - living in the UK, I've never heard of it before. As far as I know our milk is not labelled. We are not even told what breed or herd it comes from. I expect there is some sort of stamped code on the carton somewhere.

I looked it up in a search engine and there are many other articles about A1/A2 milk, so you need to know that your hub will be competing with much more authoritative sites, therefore it is unlikely to attract a great deal of traffic.

As I said before, your grammar needs work.

Use only two, possibly three images and make the first one full-width and place it under your introduction. Always check your hub in Preview before publishing, making sure to look at the Mobile View.

You also have large blocks of white space throughout the hub. You need to go into edit on each text capsule, place the cursor right at the beginning and press 'backspace'. If the problem isn't there, then move the cursor to the very end and press 'delete'.

Hope that helps.

1. ketan pande profile image76
        ketan pandeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot

working