jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Is Excess Weight And Dull Skin Bothering You: Detox

1. kanaujiamonu profile image63
    kanaujiamonuposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Is Excess Weight And Dull Skin Bothering You: Detox Drink Is The Ultimate Solution. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jason mackenzie profile image88
      Jason mackenzieposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi, I came across a number of grammatical errors.

For example, this first sentence - 'Nowadays, due to our change lifestyle, people often found complaining about increase in their weight.' The correct form would be - 'Nowadays, due to changed lifestyle, people often complain about increase in weight.'

There are similar errors in sentence construction throughout your article, so I suggest you get it checked by a proofreader once.

Hope I have been helpful thanks, regards...

2. kanaujiamonu profile image63
    kanaujiamonuposted 3 months ago

yaa.............sure thanz for ur suggestion i wud surely go through it.

3. ketan pande profile image75
    ketan pandeposted 3 months ago

Your article is great with good information. But there are certain grammatical issues. Also, the article will be published if your bio supports it. As it is a health related article, hub page publishes articles of health experts only.

4. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 3 months ago

Hi there,

Your grammar needs a lot of work. Try running the text through Hemingway or Grammarly. They are free to use on the web.

You are violating one of HubPages strictest rules by using copyright, watermarked images. You could be sued, or, at the least, sent a large bill for their use. If you use these recipes regularly, then why not use your own photos?

https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

You are making a vast number of claims in your article - have you got research to back them up? I see no references.

Hope that helps

working