I'd like feedback on my Hub: Commercial Outlook of Handicraft Industry from Indi

1. Deepika ojha profile image80
    Deepika ojhaposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Commercial Outlook of Handicraft Industry from India. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

This is my first article on hubpages. I don't understand what are the featuring criteria for article.I have read all learning centre links and change article over and over again but then also article remain unpublished. how i will increase the score or what are the spammy elements in my article i have even remove all extra links.Can anyone help me in detail.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I wrote a long reply to you and then HubPages logged me out and it disappeared. Sorry.

In essence:

Grammar and proofreading required.
      Title should be "Indian Handicrafts: Commercial Opportunities"
      Delete the definition of handicrafts in the beginning.
      Include the word 'India' and 'Indian handicrafts' and 'commercial opportunities' in the first paragraph.

Who are you writing this for? Crafters? Students? Re-sellers? Purchasers? You must know who your target readers are and write for them.

Include personal stories of people who are making and selling to the export market? You obviously have some interest or connection with the industry otherwise you wouldn't be writing about it, right? As it stands, the article is boring and the information can be found all over the web. Make yours different.

2. Deepika ojha profile image80
    Deepika ojhaposted 3 weeks ago

thanks for your support,I guess amazon capsule my be the problem. when i remove that my hub get featured.

working