jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Social Media for Writers: To #Hashtag or Not To Has

1. profile image0
    Anya M Wassenbergposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

Actually, this article was already published. All I did recently was to update a broken link. Now, all of a sudden it doesn't pass QA. It already did!

I teach a college course in writing for the web. I've been using this as reference material for my students for over a year now - since it was originally published. I also work in this field, and that's what the piece is based on.

If I can't just get it re-published, then this obviously isn't the right place for me to publish and I'll close my account.

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Social Media for Writers: To #Hashtag or Not To Hashtag? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

The problem is with all those Twitter links. Remove them and it will probably be approved.

2. Jason mackenzie profile image87
      Jason mackenzieposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi, even I am facing this problem with one of my hubs - it got featured and then I inserted a link. It slipped into QA and is still there in spite of me having removed the link. To be honest, am totally confused why it is not being approved having been featured earlier.

2. solardoll24 profile image82
    solardoll24posted 4 weeks ago

Hi Anya. I had the same problem. I first published an article in 2012 and I hadn't visited Hubpages in about a year. Then, when I came back, My hub wasn't published any more. I had a couple of broken links so I removed them and republished. A couple of days later, I got an email saying that my hub may be featured. Then, another email saying that it did not pass QA. I'm totally confused because that particular hub has way more info then a previously published article.

working