jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

New Bug: Can't add link in Link Module

1. ILoveLegosToo profile image62
    ILoveLegosTooposted 3 weeks ago

When I try to add a link to an existing link module, it just get a flashing "Loading" on the page and never get to the point to edit the link and position it in the module.

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hello ILoveLegosToo, This bug has been reported and we are currently working on a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2. ILoveLegosToo profile image62
    ILoveLegosTooposted 3 weeks ago

Thanks Matt.  I hope the fix comes soon.

Matt Wellsposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

This issue has been resolved. The link capsule is working.

3. ILoveLegosToo profile image62
    ILoveLegosTooposted 2 weeks ago

Thanks again.  Worked like a charm.

4. Alison Graham profile image92
    Alison Grahamposted 5 days ago

Matt, I am still having this problem in Google Chrome. I had the problem only two days ago. When I click the add link icon, the box comes up as usual, but there is nothing in the bottom section (Amazon, etc.). I can paste the URL into the box at the top, but pressing save, nothing happens. When I look iin the html of the capsule I am editing, a 'temp' url has been added which does not save. I have got around this by pasting the URL I want, in its place - but obviously, I will not be able to use this for Amazon links. I am using Google Chrome and Windows 7 Professional.

Matt Wellsposted 4 days ago in reply to this

Thanks for letting us know about this. This issue had been reported and will be looked at soon.

2. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 3 days ago in reply to this

Do you have Grammarly installed? Sometimes browser extensions interfere with the HubTool's  functionality.

1. Alison Graham profile image92
        Alison Grahamposted 2 days ago in reply to this

Yes, I do have grammarly installed. I am away from home this weekend, but will try disabling it when I get back and see if I can then edit the capsule. Thank you Matt.

working