I'd like feedback on my Hub: Visiting Paris. The Champs Élysées, The Arc de Trio

1. Mariaelizabeth profile image81
    Mariaelizabethposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Visiting Paris. The Champs Élysées, The Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 weeks ago

Tourism pieces about Paris is a crowded field. A Google search for "Visiting Paris" delivers 105 million hits. How does your article stand out from the others? It doesn't.

HubPages is looking for unique and interesting articles and I'm afraid this one is neither.

Also, it's too short. HubPages looks for a minimum of 700 words and prefers 1,500. Images need to be credited and have to be free of copyright restrictions. Also large blocks of text don't work well on the Internet.

I suggest a thorough reading of the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/

3. Mariaelizabeth profile image81
    Mariaelizabethposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Rupert,  You have certainly explained your point well!  Although in my defence there can always be demand for recently released articles.  Thank you for the tips on article length.  I think you provide good examples of variety and analysis in your own articles.  I will reconsider.  It is my first attempt!  At least I was hoping my verse was basically correct.  The images are mine so I didn't think I had to attribute them?

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at the work

Maria Elizabeth

working