jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to Contact a Hubber?

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Color me dumb, but I can no longer find the link on other hubbers' profile pages that used to say "contact [name of hubber]" that would link you to their email.
    Obviously others are not having this problem, as I received an email from a fellow hubber just this morning.
    I would like to send an email to 2 different hubbers.
    Has the "contact" link been moved? Changed?
    Please help.
    I don't mind admitting I'm challenged!
    Thanks, MM

2. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

It's still on the profile page, right underneath the Hubber's profile pic.  There is an option to turn off the contact link, which I know myself and a few of the Hubbers I am a fan of or who are fans of me do make use of, which may be the case for the people you're trying to email. smile

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

It still shows on your own profile smile

Some hubbers do disable it though, when they check that they don;t want to be contacted in profile preferences. It is likely the case here...

PS LOL Charlotte beat me to it by 21 seconds lol

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Isn't that button on their profile page hmm I never really looked before but usually I find it on 'Hub' page. smile

5. JamaGenee profile image89
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

No Contact link on my profile, but it's there on my hubs.  Weird.

UPDATE: It's checked in "Edit profile" but the link doesn't show.  Refreshed the page.  Nada.

I even unchecked, saved, went to another page, came back, went into "Edit profile" again, checked "Allow hubbers to contact", saved, and the link still doesn't show.   ???????