jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Google AdSense Program and Amazon AdSense Program Help me!!!

1. bbanks27 profile image86
    bbanks27posted 2 months ago

I'm wondering if they automatically put the ads on your articles. Do I have do to anything at all?

1. Jesse Drzal profile image87
      Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago in reply to this

https://hubpageshelp.com/

Yes, they are. You should study up on the learning center. Everything is covered in there as far as placing codes and setup.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

The easiest way is to just go to your My Account page, and go under the "Earnings" tab, activate your HubPages Ad Program and your HubPages Amazon Program (just hit the configure button and follow prompts.)

Your AdSense ads will automatically appear. You do have to add Amazon capsules to your hubs if you want to feature Amazon products. Be sure to read the learning center for how to use them.

You can switch to earning straight from AdSense and use your own Amazon affiliate code if you want to. But I would wait until you learn more about those programs.

3. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You don't add Adsense but you do have to add Amazon. They are completely different animals.

Once you have an Adsense approval, you can register the details onto your Hubpages account and choose whether to join HP's own ad earnings program or to stick with Adsense only. You can also switch back and fore between two to see which you prefer. At the moment, I'm getting better earnings by using Adsense rather than HP. Either way, you don't have to do anything else. The ads are placed automatically.

Amazon is when you can either add text links to a hub to promote a relevant item, or add a dedicated Amazon capsule. So for instance, if I were creating a hub about handwriting, I might mention that I use a specific pen. Therefore, I'd highlight the name of the pen and create an Amazon link. Or, I could add an Amazon capsule that displays a photo, a description (written by you) and 'Buy Now'. You have to have an Amazon affiliate account in order to benefit.

With Amazon, you have a choice whether to simply use your own Amazon affiliate code or to participate in HP's Amazon prog. The differences are:

With your own link, you keep all the revenue generated.
      Using HP's Amazon program, you share the revenue, but benefit from higher commission.

So... Adsense is for ad revenue sharing.
      Amazon is for product promotion.

https://hubpageshelp.com/money/Learning … y-HubPages

1. Deepika ojha profile image82
        Deepika ojhaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

great information is shared by you.Thank you for sharing about ad programs

2. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago

Study the learning center. Everyone should have a firm grasp of everything laid out in there.

3. bbanks27 profile image86
    bbanks27posted 2 months ago

Thank you!!!

working