jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Mom and Children, no place of Synonyms.

1. tiniewinne profile image75
    tiniewinneposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Mom and Children, no place of Synonyms. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jason mackenzie profile image90
      Jason mackenzieposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi, I suggest you get your hub proofread by a professional and also streamline and format your content. For example, sentences like this one - Mom or Dad is Mom or Dad. - could be restructured in a better way.

Also some of your images are copyrights which means using them in your hub is illegal.

This heading - Is Adoption a Shortcut ---to Success - shouldn't it end with a question mark?

Hope I have been helpful, thanks, regards...

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 7 weeks ago

Firstly, you seem to be addressing infertile couples but you open by saying they probably delayed having kids because they are "greedy".  Why on earth would they keep reading after that?

You don't actually provide very much information.

The English needs improvement.  "Have you ever asked a kid the women whom you called Mom is your biological Mom? "  should be something like "Have you ever asked a kid: is your Mom is your biological mother? "

Finally, Google tends to ignore medical hubs not written by trained medical professionals and published on specialized medical websites.

I think you have an uphill job on this one.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 weeks ago

Certainly a lot of grammar errors, but it's the title that gets me - It makes no sense. It tells me nothing about what the article is about.

Suggest you run your text through a program such as Grammarly - it's free - it will help fix some of the errors.

4. tiniewinne profile image75
    tiniewinneposted 7 weeks ago

thank you so much for your advise, I will incorporate those

working