jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon capsules Keep changing.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image84
    Terrielynn1posted 3 weeks ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13425491_f520.jpg
    Please help. What can I do to stop Amazon capsules from changing. It doesn't look professional when my tips on buying a car, and someone changes the capsule to an add for the cartoon cars movie. Please help. What can I do. This is the third on to change. First it was the Kelley blue book. Then changed to emergency car kit. Then the cars.

1. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Are you entering the Amazon ASIN number for the product you want displayed, or are you letting the system choose the best product for your keywords?  I suggest going to Amazon, find the product you want displayed, copy the ASIN Number (that is Amazon's product number specific to that exact product/model.size etc) and plug that number into the Amazon capsule.

The only thing that can go wrong then is that the item go out of stock or be discontinued.

Terrielynn1posted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi, I am letting them give a list then I pick so it makes sense with my article. Having it change on quality articles confused me. I didn't know it could change on its own. I'll try what you suggested and see if it makes a difference. I was surprised it would change to a cartoon movie. To me that cheapens my article. Thank you for the help.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
      psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

If you are using keywords you will get any listing current top on those keywords.

If you are actually recommending a product to your readers, it makes more sense to choose a particular product and have the ad target that item.

Thank you, my problem is it's changing on it own. Some times a day later or a week later. I didn't know it could do that.

1. psycheskinner profile image79
          psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

If you are using keywords, it will change when some other listing is now top for those keywords--that's what the keywords function is for.

If you use keywords and is brings up a great product, and you just want to list that product, enter its ASIN.

Yes, thank you. That is what Iam going to try.

working