jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Newbies: following forum threads...

1. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 3 months ago

You will be able to follow forum threads much more easily if you click on Chronological, top right of any thread. You can see who is responding to whom, and whether anyone has already offered the information you are looking for.

1. kenneth avery profile image81
      kenneth averyposted 3 months ago in reply to this

@theraggededge,
      Thank you. This was very helpful. I am going to ask you something in confidence, and I would like an honest answer:
      "How do you feel about me changing my name--for HubPages?"

theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

big_smile How do you feel about it? I think you'd still have to keep your current name for the forum and your existing account. I'm pretty sure we can't change our usernames.

You do realise your question is not 'in private', don't you? Everyone can read it.

@theraggededge,
          smile Yes. And I am just seeking wisdom, but now with some serious thinking, I have decided to just stay with my own name.
          Thanks, raggededge.
          Have yourself a peaceful day.

@theraggededge,
            I hope that you know that I was merely jesting in order to give you and all whom should read (some) of my remarks with a bit of humor.

2. Jason mackenzie profile image87
    Jason mackenzieposted 3 months ago

Hi...interesting but unable to find the button in question here. Every time I hover around top right, there is nothing but a cross showing, which is for closing the thread. What am I missing/doing wrong?

theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

So within the thread, before you click Reply, look for two oval buttons, top right of the page. One is green and says 'Follow'. The other is a blue highlight on the word Threaded or Chronological. Make sure the blue is on Chronological.

3. Engelta profile image70
    Engeltaposted 3 months ago

Thank you for letting us know. I have not been able to have a look, so thanks for making it easier for me smile

4. Jason mackenzie profile image87
    Jason mackenzieposted 3 months ago

Hi theraggededge...figured out at last how to go about it. Many thanks and have a wonderful day!!!

working