jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Health Benefits of Kombucha Tea

1. Chuck Bluestein profile image86
    Chuck Bluesteinposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Health Benefits of Kombucha Tea. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Delete all but one of the Amazon capsules and all of the links - for now.

You only need one Amazon capsule on a hub - you simply have to make sure it is the right one for your topic. Then people will click through and search for whatever they need - you will still earn commission when they purchase. As you are not focused on home-made kombucha, then the link for the scoby is unnecessary. However, if you bring in more info on home brewing, then it does become relevant. The only relevant capsule, currently, is the Health Benefits book because it relates to your title. D'you see?

Copy and paste the text into the Hemingway app (free online). Your writing is okay, but slightly awkward. Hemingway may help to smooth out the bumps. The last paragraph needs changing. It should be a conclusion regarding the topic. Be careful of assuming too much about your readers... "I bet you did not know..." I find a little insulting. Most people who are interested in 'health' products do know about healthy and unhealthy minerals.

There's too much going on at the bottom of the hub. Either place your videos at the right points through the text or get rid of one or two.

See if the hub gets approved.

Once the hub is featured, try adding the links back in, avoiding any that point to a commercial site.

Incidentally, I brew kombucha for my dog - it helps keep her ear infections at bay. We all drink it whenever we're 'under the weather'.

2. Jason mackenzie profile image86
      Jason mackenzieposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi, I observed a couple of grammatical errors. One is this sentence - Because I have never drank any alcohol, it took...- It should be 'Because I never drank..' or 'Because I have never drunk...'

This sentence - In AZ you can buy under this amount like juice or buy the stronger kind that is sold as alcohol. - To be honest, I could not fathom what exactly you are trying to convey so how about re-structuring it so that it is a little more clear?

'This article was written August 22, 2014.' - what exactly was the point in including this detail?

Work on these points for starters and others like these and it could help with passing QAP. Thanks, regards...

1. Chuck Bluestein profile image86
        Chuck Bluesteinposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks!

working