jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Will Your Site Engage With Consumers?

1. Digital Parc profile image60
    Digital Parcposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Will Your Site Engage With Consumers? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

HubPages is a site for people interested in writing, not promoting their business.

Your hub is too short, you'd need at least 1000 words to cover the topic properly. As, Chasmac says, you can't include a link to your biz.

1. Digital Parc profile image60
        Digital Parcposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for your Great Response
        I will update My article as per your guideline.

1. theraggededge profile image96
          theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Are you Welsh? 'Parc' is a welsh word.

2. Jason mackenzie profile image90
      Jason mackenzieposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi, in my opinion, word count could be an issue. How about stretching your article to 1000+ words and see if it makes a difference? Thanks, regards,,,

2. chasmac profile image98
    chasmacposted 7 weeks ago

You need to proofread your article to fix some typos. and you also need  to remove the self-promotional link to your website.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago

You are not allowed to blatantly promote your business on HubPages.

You've chosen to use your business name as your username so that is a red flag for the moderators before you even start writing - you are here to write articles that promote your business, therefore they are unlikely to approve any of them.

The rule at HubPages is that if you want to include a hyperlink in your article, it MUST be DIRECTLY relevant to the TITLE of your Hub.  You have one link to a site about website design but your article is not about website design, hence it's against the rules.

working