jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

I would like experts feedback on my hub

1. Shubhankar Sharma profile image64
    Shubhankar Sharmaposted 2 weeks ago

Please review my hub and give me more suggestions .

1. Terrielynn1 profile image84
      Terrielynn1posted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

You need to post the link in order for anyone to read it and help you.

Shubhankar Sharmaposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Links?
        Please tell me in detail cz yesterday I joined so I have no idea about hubpages
        Please tell me what type of link you are talking about and what type of article I should write ?

2. Terrielynn1 profile image84
    Terrielynn1posted 2 weeks ago

When you ask for feed back on a hub, the hub is suppose to be published already. HubPages sends a link to your email if you need help to pass the quality process. No one can help if you haven't published anything yet. That's what the feed back help title is for. What is the name of the article you want feed back for?

M sorry !
      I did not get the point actually I was confused , yes I have published hub http://hub.me/ala8k
      Please check it out and give me valuable feedback

1. chasmac profile image97
        chasmacposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Sorry, but you have too many English mistakes plus you're making an unsubstantiated medical claim:
        "All types of physical or mental illness, deceases (diseases) can be cured by daily Yoga. Even doctors accept this fact."
        No medical doctor worthy of the title would ever make such a claim. If you substitute "helped" for "cured" then it would be fine, and most doctors would probably agree with that to some extent.

And watch for spelling mistakes like diseases/ deceases.There's plenty of evidence that diseased individuals can benefit from yoga. Results for deceased individuals, however, are very disappointing. They refuse to partake in any yoga exercises, and refuse to say why or even say anything at all.

In your list of five scientific reasons, numbers 2 & 5 are the same. It looks like Yoga doesn't help with short-term memory loss.

1. Jason mackenzie profile image86
          Jason mackenzieposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi, too many grammatical mistakes. For example, this sentence - In Hinduism, According to our ancient scriptures that is Puranas, the shankh was originated during the Churning of ocean (Samudramanthan) by the Deities and Shri Vishnu held it in the form of weapon.

I would write is as - As per ancient Hindu scriptures namely the Puranas, shankh originated during the churning of ocean (Samudramanthan) by deities and Shri Vishnu held it in form of a weapon.

There are numerous such mistakes in almost every sentence, so I suggest you get your article edited and proofread by a professional and then post it here. Thanks, regards...

Thank you so much sir for using honest words.
            soon I will correct my mistakes , Yes you are right I should take advice from experts.

Thanks ,regards...

2. Shubhankar Sharma profile image64

Thank you so much mam/sir for giving me a golden feedback with the help of it , I could improve my skills and writing style.
          As soon as possible, I will re-correct my hub .
          thanks again, I wish I could get same feedback in future from your side.

3. CYong74 profile image88
    CYong74posted 2 weeks ago

Try using a plug-in like Grammarly. It doesn't detect everything, and cannot improve your style, but it does highlight the obvious grammar errors.

Heartily thankful bro! I found this Site very helpful

working