jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Hubpages ad program

1. charity ezaka profile image83
    charity ezakaposted 2 weeks ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13520262_f520.jpg
    Hello Please I have a problem, my hubpage pub ID is different from my adsense id please help. And my adense account page is showing a white page like the one below

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Adsense should be looking at your HP articles and nothing else.They should not be checking all of HP.
      Your HP id and your adsense id are two different numbers. All you have to do is put the numbers in the correct place in your profile. Click on configure or what ever word it says. You don't have to do anything else.

charity ezakaposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Thanks galleryofgrace, I have been approved my status shows active. So where can I press the configure button. Thanks once again.

2. Terrielynn1 profile image84
      Terrielynn1posted 13 days ago in reply to this

Once Adsense was approved it took 24 hours them to connect. They are suppose to be 2 different numbers. Yes the button is configure. Click it and see where it takes you. Or wait for the email from them.

2. charity ezaka profile image83
    charity ezakaposted 13 days ago

Thanks Terrielynn1, I have been approved my status shows active. So where can I press the configure button. Thanks once again

1. Terrielynn1 profile image84
      Terrielynn1posted 13 days ago in reply to this

When your on your account page. Click settings for earnings. Then there is a list of hubsadds, Adsense and Amazon in order they are listed, go through and make sure each is configured. If add sense is now active you probably have it Configured already. Each should say active beside them.

3. charity ezaka profile image83
    charity ezakaposted 13 days ago

Thanks again Terrielynn1 all my ad programs says active, I only have problem with my adsense account page it's blank shows just the settings button. It's been like that for 7 months now.

4. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 12 days ago

If you are earning money with the Ad Program, then your AdSense account must be active. You cannot earn with the HP Ad Program unless you have AdSense.

charity ezakaposted 12 days ago in reply to this

Thanks sherryhewins, yes my adsense account is active, but am not earning from it. It was recently showing ad impressions but later stopped showing, then I received a mail from adsense saying my account is inactive because it's not generating ad impressions that it will be reset after a month, but now a month has passed and nothing yet its still the same way it was. Please how did you go about setting up your adsense to generate income for you.

working