I'd like feedback on my Hub: Windows Operating System- A Detailed study of the d

1. profile image73
    aliasterpaineposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Windows Operating System- A Detailed study of the decline in usage of Windows Operating System (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

The issues with your hub are:

Title too long and not search friendly.

Over use of 'Windows operating system'. Call it Windows or Windows OS. It looks like keyword stuffing at present. You don't mention 'Microsoft' at all. Neither the Windows variants.

Unnecessary capitalization of operating system. Lower case is fine unless at the beginning of a sentence. Again, it makes it look like keyword stuffing. Use OS as a variant.

The first list should be:

Microsoft Windows
      Apple OS
      Linux

Again, leave out the words 'operating system'.

The article is a bit too short. How can you make it useful to someone looking for this information? Who is your target readership? For example, all I learned was that Windows OS is declining and the cause was access to admin privileges and viruses. I might have worked that out for myself and could have written it in one paragraph. Your articles need to be a resource - they are competing against high authority sites. What other useful information could you add?

1. Jason mackenzie profile image89
        Jason mackenzieposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi, some grammatical errors that you can improve are -

'Operating System is initially loaded using a boot program and responsible for controlling....' - it will be 'is responsible for'.

'Among these Windows is the most popular and widely used Operating System due to its user friendly, interface, Lower price....' - the correct form will be user friendliness, lower price in lower case and so on.

Thanks, regards...

working