jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my hub: Best Bibs for Drooling Babies

1. MissKanti profile image80
    MissKantiposted 3 months ago

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub: Best Bibs for Drooling Babies. https://hubpages.com/style/best-bibs-fo … ing-babies

Thanks!

2. neversaydie profile image81
    neversaydieposted 3 months ago

I think the article is well written and informative.  I think if it is not featuring then that may be because there are so many amazon links which make the last few paragraphs come across as a sales pitch.  Just my opinion and not one of the most experienced hubbers (wrote a couple of hubs 6 years ago and forgot about them - have now started to take it seriously and have just finished my fourth article).

3. MissKanti profile image80

My article has two Amazon products, both directly relevant to the content. I have placed the capsules in different areas and added more content but the article is still considered spam.

Thanks for your feedback.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 months ago

Try putting the review of the bibs inside the Amazon capsule (in the Description section).

5. MissKanti profile image80

Originally the review was inside the Amazon capsule, but I wasn't sure if that was enough. Recently, I read your article "How to Move From Squidoo to Hub Pages" and remember it said we must mention the product in the text. I moved my review out of the capsule and added it to the text section next to it. I'll try adding it back to the capsule.

Thanks for your help.

6. ketan pande profile image76
    ketan pandeposted 3 months ago

It's a good article. But I think there some missing commas and repetitive words.

7. MissKanti profile image80

After multiple edits, my article will not pass quality control. I'm sure the Amazon modules are keeping it from being featured. After every edit, I get the "spammy" e-mail from HP.

1. Robie Benve profile image92
      Robie Benveposted 3 months ago in reply to this

There is definitely  lot of text for two amazon products. One thing to watch out is links, every outgoing link can add to spam, and I see you have the source of the photo in the text box, maybe enter that on the photo info instead. And you have links to two resources. Maybe just mention them without actually linking? Just a thought. Article looks good otherwise. smile
      Your Amazon capsules look different too, not sure why. I would try to delete them and re-enter using specific item codes and little descripion on the capsule title that refers to the text capsule talking about the review.
      Hope this helps.

8. MissKanti profile image80

Hi Robie,

Thank you so much for the feedback on my article. You certainly gave me some good suggestions to think about. I appreciate your help.

working