jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Meditation Done Easy

1. Steven102 profile image76
    Steven102posted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Meditation Done Easy. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 months ago

Grammar issues are probably getting in the way of approval.

Your headline is grammatically clumsy. "Meditation Made Easy" would be better.

Your first sentence with corrections in brackets:

"Meditation is essential to feel (feeling) well and live (living) a happy life."

I suggest you run your copy through a program such as Grammarly to identify errors.

There an issue with your topic. It's a very crowded field on the Internet; a Google search for the words meditation and easy delivers 1.9 million hits. How are you going to make your article stand out from the crowd?

Is your illustration free of copyright restrictions? You need to credit its source.

1. Steven102 profile image76
      Steven102posted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thanks! that helped A lot ill implement that immediately, and I got the picture from one of hub pages recommended sites to get pictures from I can't remember which one is that a problem? i like the picture

3. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 months ago

It is a problem if the image is not covered by a Creative Commons license.

All the info you need you will find here https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

working