I'd like feedback on my Hub: 6 Favorite Landscape Subjects

1. Michael J Davis profile image76
    Michael J Davisposted 6 days ago

Hi Hubbers,
    My crystal ball keeps not telling me what they mean by "fix it"
    I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 6 Favorite Landscape Subjects (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 6 days ago in reply to this

Hi Michael,

Here are the issues with your hub as I see them:

1. No proper introduction to the topic. Your readers need to know why this information will be useful to them. It's your chance to grab their attention.

2. No images. You cannot possibly write an article about painting landscape without including images. They must be legal-to-use  https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use Try Pixabay.

3. Too short. You need at least 1000 words for this topic.

4. Indifferent content. While your points about focusing on interesting detail are useful, overall, you haven't made the topic come alive. I like to paint, but you haven't told me anything new.

5. No formatting. You need to break each subject into its own text capsule. That gives you the opportunity to add proper sub-headings. You can then insert relevant images in between.

6. No author bio.

Without looking at your other hubs, I suspect the same problems will apply to them.

Hope that helps.

working