jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Meditation Made Easy

1. Steven102 profile image78
    Steven102posted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Meditation Made Easy (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Marie Flint profile image91
      Marie Flintposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

You have to publish it for others to read, otherwise no advice can be given. An alternative might be to send me a Fan Mail. Afterwards, we can correspond back and forth by email with whole file attachments, if necessary.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Marie, when a Hub is rejected, the Hubber gets an email advising them.  It contains a special link which the Hubber can use to post on the forums.  The special link allows us to see the Hub even though it's not published. 

It looks as though this Hubber has tried to take advantage of that, but has changed the link (or perhaps he gave up).  He needs to post it exactly as it appears in the email.

Thank you, Marissa. I found this under "unanswered" forum posts So, now I've  learned something, as you seem to be on top of most forum posts regarding help with hubs. I've never had an outright rejection, so I didn't know about the automatic link. This writer may have given up on the article.

2. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 6 weeks ago

If it has been unpublished, either the writer gave up, or the page was in gross violation of terms and was deleted by staff.

Bear in mind the thread is 7 weeks old.

Thank you, Will. The "Unanswered" forum tab seems to be something not very important. Posts there do tend to be older, and the community, including you, have been very good about helping newcomers. Blessings!

working