I'd like feedback on my Hub: Utsource is focused on sales of electronic accessor

1. profile image59
    cathinaposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Utsource is focused on sales of electronic accessories and industrial platform module (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You need to spend some time researching what HubPages is about. There is a Learning Center here: https://hubpageshelp.com

HubPages requires well-written, magazine-style articles. They should be laid out attractively with at least one relevant, legal-to-use image.

Topics should be search-friendly (people are actively looking for information on the topic) and articles should be useful and informative.

You need a proper introduction. A list of company start dates is not an introduction.

Text should not be repetitive. "Electronic components are..."

Text should be broken up into several text capsules and paragraphs to make it easy to read.

There's a lot more, but you need to get yourself familial with HubPages first.

2. Mahrukh Khalid profile image62
    Mahrukh Khalidposted 4 weeks ago

Hi!
    Try using paragraphs rather then continuously writing. Use multiple titles makes it look short and reader friendly. Add more pictures makes the article more attractive.
    Hope this helps big_smile

working