I'd like feedback on my Hub: Vedic Mantra for the 7 days of the week

1. vishalvks profile image61
    vishalvksposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Vedic Mantra for the 7 days of the week (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Several issues with your hub...

Your title should be in title case, i.e. every important word should be capitalised. "Vedic Mantra for Seven Days of the Week".

The title should be something people are searching for. You can use Google Suggest for that. Type Vedic Mantra into Google but don't press Search. Some suggestions will appear. They might be useful, so make a note of any that interest you. Press Search and then scroll to the bottom or wherever Google puts 'related searches'. They might help you too. Those suggestions are common searches, so your hub will do better if you make use of them.

Your introduction needs reworking. Get rid of the bits about creating a profile. It's unprofessional and your readers didn't come to your article for all that.

Delete all the unnecessary speech/quote marks. If you must use them around one word then use single 'quotes'. It looks tidier. So where you say "Om" leave them, but where you are just mentioning Om get rid of them. See the difference?

Italicise the mantras to make them stand out, and then you can remove the quotes. Alternatively list them with bullet points, which will emphasise them further.

Write all numbers, nine and under, in full. Write numbers 10 and over in numerals.

Never use ampersands (&) in your text. It looks lazy.

You've included a list of popular mantras, but they are not relevant to the title. You could add them at the end. Or leave them out.

Proofread for grammatical errors.

'Believes' should be 'beliefs'.

Hope that helps.

working