I'd like feedback on my Hub: Yoda says: Top 5 Kungfu Books for you young Padawan

1. Kungfuprincess92 profile image60
    Kungfuprincess92posted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Yoda says: Top 5 Kungfu Books for you young Padawan (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 weeks ago

There are several issues with this article.

"As you can see I love Star Wars (perhaps it's just me but I can't see that), and who would be better then (than) Yoda in giving any martial arts advice wink (no emoticons in text)  but hey that's not really the topic here is it? So lets (let's)start ^^ (again, no emoticons in text).

There are so many Martial Art(s) (not caps) books out there. But which ones are really good?"

There are lots of misspellings and grammar errors elsewhere. I suggest putting your text through a free program such as Grammarly.

All subhead should be in Title Face, and you should not use italic in body copy.

That link to your home page looks a bit spammy and there are too many links to Amazon. And, you can't recommend a book you haven't read.

You need to spend some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/

working