jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Can you collect your earnings from the previous months?

1. bbanks27 profile image86
    bbanks27posted 8 weeks ago

I'm new and haven't made enough to even do a pay out to my PayPal account. As the earnings from the previous months collect, can you still collect them once you have enough collected? How much earnings do you have to collect I order to receive first payment?

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Your earnings acrue until they reach $50. You get paid the month following. So if you make $50 in May, you'll receive at the end of June. http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

bbanks27posted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

That is good to know but when you earn from previous months and you can do a pay out, does it collect until you reach $50?

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes, that is what 'accrue' means smile

You don't lose any earnings. They build up over the months. Did you read the link I gave you? It says,

"HubPages pays out revenue around the 28th of each month for the previous month's earnings. Your monthly payment is on a 30-day cycle, meaning each month's payout consists of earnings from the previous month. If you earn in a given month, but do not meet the payout limit of $50, that month's earnings will roll over and be added to the next month's earnings until you do reach the limit, at which point you will be paid the month after you exceeded the limit."

I didn't read that part, but thank you for letting me know!

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes, all of your earnings roll over into the next month and count towards your balance of $50. smile

Thank you!

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 weeks ago

You don't have to collect your earnings, they are paid to you automatically once you reach the threshold.

working